New App: A|X VIDEOMIX, create your own video fashion show!
November 2, 2011 3 Comments
One of our brilliant brand partners, A|X Armani Exchange, has launched a fabulously new app for the iPad and iPhone called VIDEOMIX. It’s FREE to download the app on either platform and according to the reviews absolutely entertaining!
In a nutshell: You will have the opportunity to create your own video fashion show starring A|X Armani Exchange fashions. You’ll also get to WATCH the Giorgio Armani Super Show and experience the ultimate A|X Armani Exchange 20th Anniversary fashion show.
Here’s the long version via apple.com:
A|X Armani Exchange is putting you in the director’s chair. Now you can be a part of the captivating world of Armani Exchange by creating your own CUSTOM video fashion show featuring the A|X 20th Anniversary Collection and starring models including Alessandra Ambrosio, Marlon Teixeira, Francisco Lachowski, Milou Sluis, and more! Build your fashion show by completing these simple steps:
- Connect with Facebook
- Select a video background
- Choose your music
- Cast your A|X models and select 8 looks for your “run-of-show”
- Personalize your show by naming your show
- Sign your name to put your mark on your show
- SHARE your video fashion show with friends via Facebook, Twitter, or email
- UNLOCK hidden content after creating your show
- SHOP any of the looks or FIND A STORE NEAR YOU
WATCH the Giorgio Armani Super Show and experience the ultimate A|X Armani Exchange 20th Anniversary fashion show. You can also browse videos created by Armani Exchange fans around the world within the Video Gallery.
Here are some screenshots of the app for the iPad:
- New iPad Apps: Armani Exchange and Blumarine (news.instyle.com)
- Apps Rush: IM+ for PlayBook, 7 Billion, AIX Armani Exchange Videomix and more (guardian.co.uk)
- Giorgio Armani Sports Speedo In Spain (PHOTO) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Arty Pop – iPhone App Transforms Photos into High Resolution Pop Art (themactrack.com)