December 8, 2011 1 Comment
The beautiful Paula Patton attended the Dubai Film Festival yesterday for the premiere of “Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol”. Paula, along with her co-stars Tom Cruise and Jeremy Renner were attacked by a mob of fans and a herd of flashing photogs.
Paula looks beautiful surrounded by the young girls in typical Dubai dress. She wears a very Dubai-esque strapless orange gown by NY designer Andrew Gn. This dress was from the Resort 2012 collection and featured a beautiful chiffon fabric with a plunging heart neckline. The gorgeous dress was also embellished with sequins and crystals around the feminine empire-waist.
Here is the full-length view of the dress. Like it?
Here’s a little info on the Dubai Film Festival:
- This is the 8th Dubai International Film Festival
- They unveiled 171 films from 56 nations
- 46 world premieres, 25 international premieres and 78 Middle East premieres
- Award-winning films and A-list talent from the Americas, Europe, Asia Africa and the Arab world are in attendance
- 89 films vie for the prestigious Muhr Awards with total prize money of over US$600,000 (not bad huh?)
The Dubai International Film Festival is presented by the Investment Corporation of Dubai and held in association with Dubai Studio City. Dubai Duty Free, Dubai Pearl, Emirates Airline and Madinat Jumeirah, home to the Dubai International Film Festival, are the principal sponsors of DIFF. The Festival is supported by the Dubai Culture & Arts Authority. For more and updated information about DIFF, please visit www.dubaifilmfest.com for more info.
- ‘Mission Impossible’ Debuts New Poster, Heads Back To Dubai (moviesblog.mtv.com)
- Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol – first review (mirror.co.uk)
- Cruise faced ‘moment of truth’ in Mission Impossible 4 (ibtimes.com)