November 14, 2011 3 Comments
The holidays are around the corner! Thanksgiving is next week, so basically we’re in full on holiday shopping mode. Before you hit the stores and scramble to find that fabulous gift for that special lady in your life without breaking the bank, take a look at this little gift guide.
I mean Shop My Label does have over 1000 brand partners! We ultimately have the best resources to find the perfect gift for anyone on your list!
Let us know if you snagged any one of these, we’d love to know!
1. Antica Farmacista Bath and Body Gift Set in Santorini, $48 – You can never go wrong by giving the gift of a beautiful unique scent. Antica Farmacista’s Bath & Body Gift Collection includes their Bath & Shower Wash and Body Moisturizer. You can select from their 4 fragrances and even mix and match to allow for a glamorous layering on the body. Our favorite scent is Santorini. Buy here.
2. Enamel Cuff Granite by Vince Camuto, $48 - Accessories should always be a go-to gift when you’re stuck in a “She’s so difficult!” situation. Tip: Go for neutral colors that will allow her to wear the accessory regardless of style, colors, and mood. This modern, yet classic enamel cuff by Vince Camuto does the trick. Buy here.
3. Rachel Roy Eye Shadow Collection $32 - Makeup can sometimes be a difficult choice in gifting, but if you know she wears makeup, why not give her a fun eye shadow palette to play with? Rachel Roy has an amazing beauty collection and this eye shadow palette is so versatile that you can create endless combinations of day and night looks on all skin types. Buy here.
4. Prima Donna Jessica Simpson Collection Crossbody Bag, $39.99 - You can NEVER go wrong with a black handbag. It’s a staple in a woman’s wardrobe and a great feeling when it’s time to replace and/or add another to your collection! This crossbody bag by the Jessica Simpson Collection has an edgy twist with the gleaming metal stud detailing. Buy here.
5. Marc by Marc Jacobs Daisy Cutout Stud Earrings, $38 – This one will satisfy two of women’s obsessions. Their love of jewelry and Marc Jacobs. These daisy cutout earrings by Marc by Marc Jacobs can be found at Saks and are feminine, classic, and elegant, however in a second these can accessorize a tee and jeans ensemble in the most urban-chic way. Buy here.
Stay tuned! Tomorrow, we’ll bring you a dapper Holiday Gift Guide for Men…and under $50 of course!
- We love Jessica Alba in the Vince Camuto “Braden” boots (shopmylabel.com)
- Thinking about becoming a Shop My Label Shopkeeper? (shopmylabel.com)
- Will You Buy Gifts For Your Pets This Holiday Season? (news.instyle.com)