December 30, 2011 Leave a comment
We can all agree that the year was packed with fashion faux pas and quite amusing looks (remember Lady Gaga in the egg at the GRAMMYS, or Katy Perry’s Judy Jetson doo?). However, the beautifully dressed women of the year sometimes tend to go unnoticed because of the shock absorbed from siting the unkempt.
With that in mind, we decided to highlight the 10 best dressed celebrities of 2011, rather than worst. We scanned the web, asked around, and finally decided that when searching for a list like this…we might as well go to the bible of fashioning opinions–VOGUE.
A few surprises and a few ladies that slid in as a result of a last minute film debut, but all are fashionably fabulous. Let us know if you think someone was left out, or…if someone on the list doesn’t quite deserve it. As always, we love to here your opinions.
So, without further ado, here are the 10 Best Dressed Celebrities of 2011 according to VOGUE. You can view the official list with beautiful images on VOGUE.
- Vogue; best dressed siblings 2011 (camiflage.wordpress.com)
- The Best and The Worst of 2011 Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party (hills2city.wordpress.com)
- Celebrity of the Year Finalist #2: Lady Gaga! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Joseph Altuzarra Wins the CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund Award! (fabsugar.com)
- Meryl Streep for American Vogue January 2012 (bryanboy.com)